The Eight Tentacles of the Apocalypse is the last episode of the Kraken Trilogy initiated by The Eye f the kraken (2002) and Carte Blanche (2006). You didn’t know these games were part of a trilogy? Neither did we, but it is now an undisputable fact.
In it you’ll find :
- The conclusion to both games’ intrigues :
-> Will the Eye of the Kraken fall into evil hands?
-> Will the Great Kraken be awakened?
-> Will Abdullah finally use his scimitar?
-> Who killed Gaspard Lemaître?
-> Will Edgar eat a schnitzel with apple sauce?
- Characters from both previous games :
-> Vlad the unwilling vampire
-> Rasputin, Russia’s love machine
-> Odysseus, antique prankster
-> Jeannine, secrétaire extraordinaire
-> Télésphore, antiques dealer
-> Strozzi brothers, not plumbers
- Endless hours of pleasure (Some people have complained that Carte Blanche was too short, well we always listen to the voice of the people.)
- Magnificient graphics in black and white… and color! (featuring our new RGB technology.)
- Multiple platform compatibility : Mac and Linux users will finally be able to have fun with their computer instead of working and geeking.
Will be released… probably end of 2010
Until then :
- Play The Eye of the Kraken (free!)
- Play Carte Blanche (cheap!)
- Subscribe to the RSS flux for future updates (or write to us to be notified by email)